11th Annual T-Cell Lymphoma Forum 2019, La Jolla, CA, USA
The T-cell Lymphoma Forum provides just the platform for attendees and world leaders in TCL to gather and exchange ideas and information to improve outcomes for this patient population. Plan to join our distinguished international faculty for this informative program.
This meeting is intended for hematologists, oncologists, and other clinicians and scientists with an interest in T-cell lymphoma.
We look forward to that having you participate in what we anticipate will be a very stimulating program.
We invite all registered meeting attendees to submit abstracts for poster and/or oral presentation on their latest research in T-cell lymphoma, including global epidemiology, prognostic markers and tools, pathobiology, clinical management, global implications, immuno-oncology, molecular pathways, new therapeutic approaches, as well as cutaneous disease. A limited number of abstracts will be chosen for oral presentation during the meeting. There will be a Poster Walk Reception on Friday evening to highlight all abstracts selected for poster presentation.
For information regarding exhibits and meeting sponsorship, please contact Damaris Cruz at email@example.com
Cost: Physicians and Healthcare Professionals - 650.0, Fellows/Residents/Nurses - 250.0, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry representatives - 1350.0, Exhibitor Only - 450.0
10950 N. Torrey Pines Rd.
La Jolla, CA 92037
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Wednesday, Dec 12, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, Mar 16, 8:00 AM
- Beyond the Known: A Channeled Weekend Workshop with Paul Selig in San Diego at Hotel Republic San DiegoSaturday, Jan 19, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Hotel La Jolla Torrey Pines
- Wednesday, Jan 9, 2:00 PM
- More Events on January 9, 2019
- Wednesday, Jan 9, 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, Jan 9, 6:30 PM
- Illuminate Education Regional Meeting: San Diego (Winter 2019) at SDCOE South County Regional Education CenterWednesday, Jan 9, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.