DEER Program - Animals of the Central Coast
Discovering the Environment through Education and Recreation (DEER) Program offers a hands-on nature experience where kids gain respect and knowledge of the natural environment and the animals that live there. Part of the 2017 Summer Reading Program. Sponsored by the County of San Luis Obispo Parks - Lopez Lake. Contact Judy Brown at (805) 467 - 3224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
254 13th St.
San Miguel, CA 93451
More Event Ideas
- More Events at SLO County Library - San Miguel
- Thursday, Jun 29, 3:00 PM
- More Events on July 13, 2017
- Thursday, Jul 13, 9:00 PM
- Thursday, Jul 13, 7:00 PM
- After TRS - 1st Stage Capstone Review - July 2017 at MCAS Miramar - The Hub, Building 5305 - Classroom TBDThursday, Jul 13, 1:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.