Guide to the California Residential Purchase Agreement (CA-RPA) (SC)
The California Association of REALTORS®’ (C.A.R.) form RPA-CA is the foundation of every successful real estate transaction, and as such, agents and brokers should be extremely well-versed with its features and related forms. Key takeaways: Prepare and respond to an offer made using the RPA-CA Understand mandatory and recommended disclosures Learn how to create, modify, cancel, or close a transaction Course price includes the “Your Guide to the California Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA‐CA) and Related Forms” publication. This publication will be provided to you on the day of the course. This course is accredited by the California Bureau of Real Estate (CalBRE) for 4 hours of continuing education credit in Consumer Protection (CalBRE Sponsor No. 0001). Please bring a Government‐Issued ID card with picture (Driver’s License / Passport). Must be on time. No late entries permitted after class has begun per CalBRE rules. Instructor Bio:Howard Fallman is Managing Senior Counsel with the California Association of REALTORS®. He has been with C.A.R. since 1995. His time is primarily divided between managing the C.A.R. "Hotline", answering member questions, and working with the Standard Forms Committee.
300 East H Street
Chula Vista, CA 91910
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Thursday, Jun 28, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, Mar 21, 5:30 PM
- Saturday, May 19, 11:00 AM
- More Events at SDAR South Bay Service Center
- Estrategias de Impuestos para Negocios /Tax Planning for Business (Spanish) at SDAR South Bay Service CenterWednesday, Mar 21, 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, Feb 28, 2:00 PM
- Como Crear una Página de Internet/How to Create a Website (Spanish) at SDAR South Bay Service CenterThursday, Apr 19, 2:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.