New Parent Support Program - Baby Boot Camp - Front Gate Location
Baby Boot Camp is a one day class that offers expectant parents the basic information and tools needed to provide loving care for their newborn. Join us for hands on practice as we learn and discuss: basic infant care, birth plans, bathing, feeding, diapering, self-care, pre and postpartum emotions, labor and delivery, infant growth and development, infant safety, attachment, bonding, soothing a crying baby, and much more! **Please be sure to register each individual who will be attending! Eligibility: Must be eligible for care at a Military Treatment Facility. (This does not mean that you have to receive your care at the MTF). Please call if unsure of your eligibility.
Bldg 13150 (behind dental bldg) , off Vandegrift / 14th & "C" Street
Camp Pendleton, CA
Other Dates & Times
- Thursday, October 11, 2018, 8:45 AM
- Thursday, August 9, 2018, 8:45 AM
- Thursday, September 13, 2018, 8:45 AM
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Nov 17, 10:00 AM
- Monday, Sep 17, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Jul 21, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Marine & Family Programs Bldg 13150
- New Parent Support Program - Baby Boot Camp - Mainside Location at Marine & Family Programs Bldg 13150Monday, Oct 22, 8:45 AM
- Tuesday, Jul 24, 8:30 AM
- More Events on November 8, 2018
- Central Union High School, Class of 1963 - 55th Reunion at Homewood Suites by Hilton - San Diego Airport Liberty StationThursday, Nov 8, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Nov 8, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Nov 8, 6:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.