Orthopedic Innovation Summit
On behalf of the American College of Perioperative Medicine and the Qualcomm Institute & Calit2 in San Diego, you are invited to attend the Orthopedic Innovation Summit.
Date: November 10, 2018
Location: Qualcomm Institute -- Calit2 in San Diego, CA
Why: The overall goal of this transformative conference is to break the silos in the orthopedic space between clinicians and innovators. All too often we join meetings that solely involve either clinicians or innovators in the area of digital health, medical devices, pharma and others.
What: A 1-Day meeting that is directed to all stakeholders that are involved in the journey of orthopedic patient.
Who: This offering is in collaboration between the American College of Perioperative Medicine (http://acpm.health) and QI-Calit2 of San Diego and Irvine.
In this one-day Summit we will explore themes such as:
• Innovation 101: What is it innovation? How do you get started?
• Virtual reality, robotics and artificial intelligence in surgery
• Minimally invasive spine and joint surgery
• Can we achieve an opioid-free recovery?
• 3-D Printing: devices, implants, models, and more
Why should you attend?
• Get in insight into the future of healthcare from world-renowned innovators in healthcare, and learn about the integration of virtual reality, minimally invasive surgery, 3D models, and more in improving surgical patient outcomes.
• A chance to meet other leaders in innovation and IT passionate about transforming healthcare in multiple networking opportunities.
• No matter your current experience or if you are a clinician or a technologist, benefit from learning about the latest breakthroughs in medical technology as it continues to grow in its role in everyday patient care.
Industry / Physicians / Executives Early Bird-$255; Regular-$295
Practicing APRN-Nurses-PT/DPT Early Bird-$126; Regular-$147
Students Early Bird-$49; Regular-$49
[Early Bird ends 10/09/18]
• Discounts for teams of 3 or more. Please email email@example.com
• Limited spots for students
• Every registrant will receive a 1-year free membership to the American College of Perioperative Medicine.
Registration is Now Open: https://acpm.health/innovation2018/register.php
Website for more details: https://acpm.health/innovation2018/index.php
Twitter for event updates: @OrthoTechSummit
Email us if you have any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
3390 Voigt Drive
San Diego, CA 92121
More Event Ideas
- More Conferences & Trade Shows Events
- Monday, Nov 12, 9:00 AM
- International Critical Incident Stress Foundation- Regional Training (csf) at Residence Inn San Diego/Mission ValleyThursday, Dec 6, 8:00 AM
- Sunday, Nov 4, 6:00 AM
- More Events on November 10, 2018
- Saturday, Nov 10, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 10, 9:30 PM
- Saturday, Nov 10, 4:00 PM