Pet Loss Support Group
San Diego Humane Society’s Pet Loss Support Group provides an environment where thoughts and emotions can be shared with those in similar circumstances. Sessions are led by a licensed social worker and are open to those ages 10 and up, including pet parents who are considering or preparing for euthanasia. Sessions are usually an hour and a half in length.
There are no fees for the sessions; however donations to help with providing this valuable service are greatly appreciated.
Please bring pictures of your pet with you to the sessions.
Reservations are encouraged but not required and can be made on-line or by calling (619) 299-7012, extension 2311. Click here for more information.
5500 Gaines St
San Diego, CA 92110
More Event Ideas
- More Animals Events
- Thursday, Oct 18, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Aug 16, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Apr 7, 9:30 AM
- More Events at San Diego Humane Society (San Diego Campus)
- Thursday, Dec 13, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, May 17, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Feb 17, 10:00 AM
- More Events on February 17, 2018
- Saturday, Feb 17, 9:00 PM
- Saturday, Feb 17, 7:00 PM
- Travel & Scholarship Pricing Available! - SAFe 4.5 Advanced Scrum Master Certification - San Diego, CA at DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego - Hotel CircleSaturday, Feb 17, 9:00 AM