New Parent Support Program - Baby Boot Camp - San Onofre (SOI)
Baby Boot Camp is a one day class that offers expectant parents the basic information and tools needed to provide loving care for their newborn. Join us for hands on practice as we learn and discuss: basic infant care, birth plans, bathing, feeding, diapering, self-care, pre and postpartum emotions, labor and delivery, infant growth and development, infant safety, attachment, bonding, soothing a crying baby, and much more! **Please be sure to register each individual who will be attending! Eligibility: Must be eligible for care at a Military Treatment Facility. (This does not mean that you have to receive your care at the MTF). Please call if unsure of your eligibility.
Camp Pendleton, CA
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Mar 23, 11:00 AM
- 4th Annual Critical Issues in Child & Adolescent Mental Health Conference at Doubletree Hotel - Mission ValleyThursday, Mar 21, 5:00 PM
- Thursday, Mar 21, 5:00 PM
- More Events on June 6, 2019
- Father John Misty, Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit at San Diego State University - Cal Coast Credit Union AmphitheaterThursday, Jun 6, 7:30 PM
- Thursday, Jun 6, 7:30 PM
- Thursday, Jun 6, 8:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.